Silicone Thermal Conductive Adhesive Gel Led Cooling
- High Thermal Conductivity, Low Bleed and Stable at High Temperature
- Net Weight : Approx. 85 Grams Color : WHITE, Packing Type : Round Tube.
- Thermal Paste Compound Silicone for CPU Heat Sink
- Thermal Coupling of Electrical / Electronic Device to Heat Sinks
₹211.02 – ₹846.61
✔Cash On Delivery
✔Same Day Dispatch
✔Bulk quantity Discounts
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × 1 cm|
V K Lightings, E-mail : email@example.com | Whatsapp : +91-80055-60262
|Country Of Origin|
Pack of 1, Pack of 3, Pack of 4, Pack of 6, Pack of 10
Ask for More Info
About this item
VEEKAYLIGHT 10gm White Thermal Heat Sink Compound/Paste/Grease for CPU Fan and thermal paste compound
VEEKAYLIGHT Heat Sink Paste | Thermal Paste | Heat Sink Grease | White Thermal Paste High Temperature Compound | Used for COB Chip, LED Chip, PC, CPU, GPU, Chipset, and for Ovens Cooling / 85gm
Heat Sink Compound - (Maxtor - 652 C) - 85 gms
Heat Sink Compound’s are single component modified silicone system. This product finds versatile applications like Cooling LED's COB , mounting studs of transistors, diodes and silicone rectifies to provide effective heat seal and to improve conductivity at heat sink junctions.
Heat sink compound, which is also called thermal grease, thermal paste, thermal compound, CPU grease, heat paste, heat sink paste, and thermal interface material, is designed to efficiently transfer heat away from a heat-generating component. For electrical applications, heat sink compound is used to thermally bond a component with a mechanical heat sink. The compound fills the gap between the CPU (central processing unit) or other heat generating components.
In addition, heat sink paste is used with thermocouple wells, thermistors, and calrods, or wherever efficient cooling is required. Although heat sink paste does not have the thermal conductivity of metals like copper and silver, the improvement over the air will increase thermal responsiveness.
Silicone Heat Sink Compound sink draws heat away when applied to a component. Heatsink compound is also called thermal grease, thermal paste thermal compound, CPU grease, heat paste, heat sink paste, and thermal interface material.
Used with thermocouple wells, thermistors, and calrods, or wherever efficient cooling is required. Ideal for electrical applications
- It is designed to significantly enhance the cooling capacity of COB and LED heat-sinks on your led and cob lights with long-lasting and reliable performance.
- It fills even minute air gaps between the mating surface & thereby reducing the thermal impedance.
- This product is a thermally conductive but electrically insulating system.
- It is electrically non-conductive it eliminates the risk of short-circuits and hence ensures your COB or LED is working under a safe environment with rapid dissipation.
- This is very easy to apply and users can control the amount of application according to their needs.
- Despite it being an adhesive, removal is as easy as a thermal pad, without leaving residue behind
- It will not harden or dry out or melt even after ~1000 hours @ 200°C with good single component modified silicone system suitable for heat sink application.
- Thermal conductivity – 0.70 W/m-K
- Functional temperature Range - 67°F to 401°F (-55°C to 205°C)
- Easy application
- Will not harden and crack
- Non-ozone depleting
- Manufacturer: Maxtor
- Grade: 652-C
- Weight: 85 gms
- Color & Appearance: Milky White/ Smooth Paste free from Particles
- Viscosity (cPs): 5200000 to 6200000
- Weight loss at 200 °C for 24 Hrs. (%): 4 - 8
- 1 x Silicone Heatsink Plaster