This black UV tube light can be used as stage light. It can also be used as an inspection light.
|Dimensions||60 × 5 × 5 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
- A As clearly mentioned in the description, Philips claims the wavelength of this light to be 365nm.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 5 May, 2018
- A Yes, it can be used in Bug zapper or Electric Fly killer machines. This light also has the property to attract insect and bugs with 365nm wavelength.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 13 July, 2019
- Q Is it safe to use this light for a portrait session? What are safety instruction that come with this light ?A YES, it is completely safe to use this Philips UV tubelight for Portrait session since this UV light is manufactured for Disco / DJ / stage lighting applications. Also the wavelength output from this light is controlled at 365nm which is safe for human use. Since this light is considered safe for humans, no any particular safety precaution are necessary before / during usage.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 15 November, 2019
- A Any poster having white/ neon colors will glow under this light
Akshat · 18 July, 2019
- A This black UV light is used in Textile Mills for checking any impurity in cloth or yarns. But from your question, I think you want to check the white colour in cloth in a different light (sunlight) to differentiate various white shades. If that is the case, we have different light for this application.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 26 Febuary, 2019
- A No, this cannot be used for Vitiligo treatment. This is not a medical uvb light. This is a UV light used in Neon party and DJ for night glow effect. For Vitiligo treatment UVB light contact "Indetouch exporters Enterprise". They are the authorized seller for medical UV light in India.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 19 November, 2019
- Q Can this be used for science chemiluminiscence project? Is it necessary for the room to be dark to use it?A Yes, this light can be used for Chemiluminiscence projects since it emits light of wavelength 365nm. Not necessary that room should be dark but human eyes can see the light visible only in dark than at daylight.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 14 August, 2019
- A The wavelength range of this UV light is 360 to 370nm peaking at 365nm.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 23 May, 2019
- Q Can this light be used in aquarium tanks at home. I have a 5ft x 2ft tank do I need 1 ot 2 tube lightA Yes, this Philips black UV light can be used for Aquarium tanks to create the nigh glow effect. Being CE certified and NON-Hazardous, this UV light is specially manufactured for human and animal usage.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 27 January, 2019
- A This Black UV light works along with a suitable rated 18W-20W electronic ballast / choke compatible for TL-D models. The input of the ballast should be 230V 50Hz AC and operating voltage of this UV light is 59V.
By VK LIGHTINGS SELLER on 10 July, 2019