3 Ways to Hold/Fix the LED Aluminum Channel
* By Mounting Clips: (End caps included)
* Pre-drill the base and slightly countersink to get the screws to lay flat
* Use Double Sided 3M Tape:
* Configuration: U-Shape
* Max. LED Strip Width: 12mm
* Channel Finish: Anodized Extruded aluminum
* Cover Material: Milky Plastic
* Length: 50*2meter segments (100m total)
50*2m (6.6ft) Silver Aluminum U-channel
50* 2m Milky white PC cover
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q:Can these be cut down to specific length?
A:They are aluminum so they can be cut down with a hand saw or air saw. These can be cut down to any length you desire with a hand saw or air saw.
Q:Did NOT come with mounting hardware that it said it came with?
A: For the people who said that the end caps and hardware weren’t included, they need to look closer. They are stuck in one end of the box – not loose. You need to open both ends of the box
Q:Can it be used for LED Strips 2nd Generation?
A: Yes,Please search “Veekaylight 2835 240LED Single Neutral White 48W/M 12V”