led profile 17mm Technical DetailsNote: LED strip light is NOT included.
- Aluminum profiles for LED tape light fit seamlessly into grooves in cabinets, stairs, ceilings, closets, floors, and walls. The result is light precisely where you want to provide smooth effect.
- LED Aluminum Profiles are the professional’s tool to using and installing LED linear lighting. These Profiles which also called “Aluminum Extrusions”.
- Aluminum extrusions are available in different sizes ranging from 1m to 2m and more. They can house LED strips with a PCB width of 5mm up to 50mm.
- Build your own LED lighting effect with these aluminum profiles. They are flexible and come in various designs.
- The led profile 17mm channels can be cut down to any length. LED strips not including.
- APPLICATION: Achieve under-cabinet and back splash lighting, accent and back lighting with ease. Light up your living room, kitchen, patio, bedroom, closet, very easy installation.
- Aluminum profile / extrusion housing for LED strip lighting, suitable for kitchens lighting, furniture, under benches, table, ceiling, wall etc.
- This aluminum profile can accommodate up to 1 linear LED strips. Inside, there is enough space for every luminaire manufacturer for the most common LED strips
- STRIPS: Fits most popular LED strip types. 12.5mm inner width accepts PCB width up to 12mm LED Strips, such as 3528, 5050 & 5630 LED strips(Normally type), Simply stick the LED strip light’s adhesive backing inside the aluminum channel, snap on the diffuser cover. Noted: Check the width size of your strips and strip-connector to be less than 12.2mm before buying this channel;
- Integral LED Aluminium Profiles (also known as Extrusion) are designed to complement the range of IP33, IP65 and IP67 Flexible LED Strips.
- DIFFUSE: Milky white cover diffuses LED strip lights, rending a softer, more uniform light, ideal for decorative and accent lighting
- PROTECT: Not only give a good heat dissipation produced by LED strips, but also the cover protects the LEDs from exposure to dust, hair and physical contact.
- ASIN : B07F923CXW
Our led profile 17mm U Shape LED Aluminum Channel True Quality, Well-packed, buy with confidence!
led aluminum extrusion 3 Ways to Hold/Fix the LED Aluminum Channel
* By Mounting Clips: (End caps included)
* Pre-drill the base and slightly countersink to get the screws to lay flat
* Use Double Sided Foam Tape for LED Tape Extrusions & Aluminium profiles for smooth light
led profile 17mm Specifications:
* Configuration: U-Shape
* Max. LED Strip Width: 12mm
* Channel Finish: Anodized Extruded aluminum
* Cover Material: Milky Plastic
* Led Linear/profile light Length: 2 meter segments
Frequently Asked Questions:
LED extrusions, also referred to as LED profiles or extruded led housings, are channels or guides made to house LED light strips or LED tape light, Very Easy Installation
Q:Can these be cut down to specific length?
A:They are aluminum so they can be cut down with a hand saw or air saw. These can be cut down to any length you desire with a hand saw or air saw.
Q:Did NOT come with mounting hardware that it said it came with?
A: For the people who said that the end caps and hardware weren’t included, they need to look closer. They are stuck in one end of the box – not loose. You need to open both ends of the box
Q:Can it be used for Philips hue plus 2nd Generation?
A: No, but wider channels are available for this use. Please search for 16mm wide channel.